BarleyLife® is a whole food. It is not made from food, made to be like food, or extracted from food - it is food, immediately recognizable and usable by the body.
BarleyLife® is natures source of Amino Acids, Proteins, Enzymes, Antioxidants and Chlorophyll, Phytochemicals, Vitamins and Minerals - all in a single serving.
- Complete amino acid profile (eighteen amino acids)
- Live enzymes, including super oxide dismutase (SOD) (over three hundred enzymes)
- Whole food, not made to be like food, or manipulated, altered, or processed
- Rich in Vitamins A, B (1,2,6 & 12), C, E, K, Calcium, Chromium, Iron, Iodine, Zinc & others, and Amino Acids. (every known vitamin and over sixty minerals)
- Whole body health
- Increased energy
- Boosted immune system
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Lowers cholesterol
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Cancer retardant/fighter
- Improved hormonal function
- Settles irritable bowel
- Enhances digestion
BarleyLife® or multivitamins?
Multivitamins are either manufactured chemicals, or extracts of foods combined in ways that attempt to imitate what nature provides. They may cause depletion of other synergistic nutrients as the body battles to deal with the influx. They will strain the kidneys as the body flushes out the excess.
Can everyone use BarleyLife®?
Yes. It is suitable from infants to old age.
Are the enzymes damaged in the drying process?
The barley juice is air dried in special chambers, with no heating or freezing. The enzymes and nutrients in BarleyLife™ retain their integrity in the process. On adding to water the juice is as alive as if freshly juiced.
For more information about BarleyLife® and BarleyLife® Xtra, Click Here.