by Dr. Joel Robbins
What influences the length of healing time?
- How quickly one adopts healthful eating habits
- Proper exercise
- Adequate rest/sleep
- Pleasant surrounding/environment
- Nutritious dietary intake
- Positive mental attitude
- How quickly one does away with wrong eating habits
- Elimination of those things which made the body diseased, such as stresses, stimulants, toxins, etc.
The Overall Level of Vitality of the Body is Dependent On:
- Degree of degeneration of the body
- Level of acidity of the body cells
- Amount of accumulated toxins in the body
- The amount of "Want To" one possesses
- Self discipline, determination, desire to be healthy
- Degree of freedom from pent up emotional scars and energies
- Lack of ongoing emotional/mental anxiety
- Amount of worry and anxiety over the healing process
- Lack of understanding of true healing
- Spiritual alignment
- Attempts to help out Nature with the healing process
Do not attempt to 'treat' symptoms that come about due to the natural healing process. Let them run their course.
Generally it takes one year of healing for every seven years of living a toxic lifestyle.Source: Dr. Joel Robbins, M.D., N.D., D.C., PhD in BioChemistry, Founder of The College of Natural Health.
"Eating for Health and Wellness"