Skip to main content

The Burger That Shattered Her Life

Are you eating tainted meat?

She was a twenty-two year old children's dance instructor.

Then she innocently ate an industrial feedlot hamburger, just like the ones you probably eat.

She's the one pictured in a coma. Nine weeks later, when she finally woke up, she was paralyzed.
"Neither the system meant to make the meat safe, nor the meat itself, is what consumers have been led to believe." - E. Coli Path Shows Flaws in Beef Inspection; New York Times
Have you ever thought much about the ground meat you've been eating at restaurants?

What about the beef you've bought from the supermarket?