- Common cold: Treat with fluids, rest, saline nose drops and humidifier.
- Stomach flu: Treat with plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration and rest.
- Ear infections: Treat with warm, moist cloth over ear, pain relievers such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen. (Note: Never give aspirin to anyone younger than eighteen.)
- Pink eye: Treat bacterial pink eye with: antibiotic eye ointment or eye drops prescribed by physician. Treat viral pink eye with: cool compresses. Antibiotics are not effective against viruses.
- Sore throat: Treat with: fluids, rest, humidifier and salt water gargle (in older children).
It strengthen his immune system and fights off those pesky sicknesses that strike so many children.
For around a dollar a day, BarleyLife® Xtra helps Brady be a healthy and active little guy. Not only that, it gives mommy and daddy peace of mind too.
To learn more about this nutritious green powder, Click Here.