2. Our bodies were designed to take in nutrients from whole foods. BarleyLife® is a whole food concentrate and our bodies know exactly what to do with nutrients from whole foods. When all the nutrients arrive in the small intestine, they act as transporter molecules for each other and easily cross the intestinal wall barrier. They get into the blood stream and then penetrate the cell membrane. It doesn't matter how many vitamin or mineral pills you take, if they don't make it to your cells, they do not do you any good at all. NOTE: Numerous green drinks have flooded the marketplace, often labeled "Green Super Foods." They're nothing more than milled grass or finely ground dried grass, which is cheap to make and allows a high profit margin. They cannot deliver the results that comes from drinking a concentrated green juice powder.
3. To produce one pound of highly concentrated barley juice powder, it takes about 15 pounds of barley grass (15:1). Many other green food products boast a 33:1 ratio from grass to juice. This is misleading. These products utilize inefficient methods to remove the juice from the grass. As a result, more pounds of grass are used to yield less juice. Some products claim to be better because they contain wheat or alfalfa juice, in addition to the barley. However, a simple look at some key nutrients (beta carotene, calcium, protein and chlorophyll) shows that BarleyLife® quality and nutrient content are very high.
4. It takes one-third less powder of BarleyLife® to get the same burst of energy. Because of a new, state-of-the-art spray dryer, a smaller particle is produced. This allows BarleyLife® powder to be denser and the nutrients more concentrated. A 5-gram serving is now available in only two teaspoonfuls, rather than three. There is now a 40% increased dispersion along with a smoother, milder taste. It's easier to mix and is consistently a rich, dark green color. There is a decrease in the speckles on the side of the glass.
5. BarleyLife® is the lowest cost, highest quality barley juice powder available. The price is reduced to only $30 U.S., $34 Canadian. Despite its superior quality, it costs as low as 55 cents per a five gram serving of two teaspoons, 58 cents in Canada. Compare this to other green food products that cost as much as 73 cents per teaspoon. In addition, BarleyLife® is grown in Canada, and therefore more economical to ship.
6. BarleyLife® crops are grown by organic methods in the rich soils of northern Alberta, Canada. It is important that barley is grown where the ground is clean, has never been heavily farmed and there are no nearby smokestack industries. No irrigation system is in place; rainwater supplies the necessary moisture.
7. AIM's barley crops are harvested when the plants are bursting with nutrition at about 10-12 inches - just before the plant uses its nutrients to make the stalk and grain. Cheaper products allow much taller leaves for more volume - but far fewer nutrients.
To learn more about BarleyLife®, Click Here.