"Most people who are overweight, insulin resistant and/or hypertensive or diabetic are deficient in magnesium." - Dr. Michael Eades, M.D.
- Roughly 70 percent of people do not get the minimum recommended daily intake of magnesium.
- A Gallup poll confirmed that adults over the age of 55 in the U.S. tend to fall below the Recommended Dietary Allowance of magnesium.
- 79% of respondents in the Gallup poll over the age of 55 reported not eating enough magnesium-rich foods.
- One way you lower your magnesium levels is by drinking soft and diet drinks.
- For every molecule of sugar you consume, it takes fifty-four molecules of magnesium for your body to process it.
- Low magnesium levels can cause sudden cardiac death, hardening of the arteries, increase inflammation in the body, make the heart muscle irritable and seizures.
- To make them work properly, approximately three hundred or more of our enzymes require magnesium as a co-factor.
- Maintaining the right levels of magnesium can get rid of many food cravings.
- A magnesium deficiency can also cause insomnia.
- Many green vegetables contain high levels of magnesium.
- The best way to insure proper levels of magnesium is to supplement.
Mag-nificence™ is loaded with magnesium and is readily absorbed by the body.
To learn more about Mag-nificence™, Click Here.
P.S. Magnesium is an important mineral in your body. It is involved in over three hundred biochemical reactions. It is essential for every single cell in your body and you need it to function at a high level.
Click Here to find out more about Mag-nificence™.