1. It's not easy
2. You have to like talking to people about what you like (product or service)
3. Your friends and family may not buy from you
4. Some people will think you're doing something kind of "low rent"
5. If you don’t really love the products, it's much harder
P.S. Here are several more things you should know about network marketing before you start:
6. If your sponsor or someone else in the company is making big money, that doesn’t mean you will too.
7. Would you buy the products if you were not selling them? In other words, do you love the products because they've made a difference in your life?