Research shows almost every single vitamin and mineral of value to human nutrition is in BarleyLife® and BarleyLife® Xtra. Here are five quick examples:
- A study at John Hopkins Medical University found beta-carotene (Vitamin A) helps prevent cancer. These researchers say people who often eat green leafy vegetables have a much lower chance of getting cancer. Deep green, leafy vegetables are high in beta-carotene. BarleyLife® Xtra is extremely high in beta-carotene. It has 2½ times the beta carotene found in the same weight of raw carrots and twenty-five times that found in an equivalent weight of raw broccoli.
- Another study found there are over a thousand different live enzymes in BarleyLife® Xtra. One of those enzymes is super oxide dismutase (SOD). The aging process has been directly linked to decreasing amounts of the SOD enzyme in the body. They've also discovered by increasing the amount of SOD in your system, the body repairs itself more quickly, has less inflammation and acts as a preventive of cancer.
- Another enzyme found in BarleyLife® Xtra is P4D1. In laboratory tests, the P4D1 enzyme has been shown to eat the protein sheath off of cancer cells, allowing white blood cells to attack. Whether or not a person develops clinical cancer depends on the ability of their immune system to destroy cancer cells.
- Yet another study by Cambridge researchers showed the likelihood of children developing asthma is significantly reduced by a diet high in antioxidants (cancer fighters). BarleyLife® Xtra is loaded with antioxidants.
- Finally, Indiana University School of Medicine at Ball State University conducted a study using thirty-two students. They wanted to determine whether or not the barley grass plant could strengthen the immune system. After seventy-one days, blood was drawn from each participant. It showed the immune system was statistically strengthened in the students and their immune systems had become stronger than at the beginning of the study.
It's an excellent way for you to reap the benefits of a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. It only takes a few minutes a day to give your body the nutrition it needs, but the benefits last a lifetime.
To learn more about this nutritious green powder, Click Here.